FRANCISCA ROSSELLÓ RIGO, in application of current regulations on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the Website: https://animalsserveisveterinaris.com/ are included in the files automated data specific to users of FRANCISCA ROSSELLÓ RIGO’s services.
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is to maintain the commercial relationship and the performance of information, training, advice and other activities of FRANCISCA ROSSELLÓ RIGO.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary with the sole objective of complying with the previously stated purpose.
FRANCISCA ROSSELLÓ RIGO adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation thereof, and repealing the old LOPD, the new Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD ).
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation, limitation and portability recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be carried out by the user via email to: “Email” or at the address: C/SANT ROC 42 07691 S’ALQUERIA BLANCA, ILLES BALEARS. The user declares that all the data provided by him is true and correct, and undertakes to keep it updated, communicating changes to FRANCISCA ROSSELLÓ RIGO.
Purpose of processing personal data:
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
At FRANCISCA ROSSELLÓ RIGO, we will process your personal data collected through the Website: https://animalsserveisveterinaris.com/ for the following purposes:
1. Comply with the commercial, labor, corporate and accounting obligations of the company.
2. Provide services in accordance with the particular needs of clients, in order to fulfill the contracts signed by it.
3. Sending commercial information and newsletters about new services offered on the web and in the sector.
4. Comply with the company’s internal processes regarding supplier and contractor management.
5. The process of filing, updating systems, protecting and custody of information and company databases.
6. The transmission of data to third parties with whom contracts have been entered into for this purpose, for commercial, contractual, administrative, marketing and/or operational purposes.
7. For security or fraud prevention purposes.
We remind you that you can object to the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of these records must be completed, and it is impossible to achieve the stated purposes if this data is not provided.
How long is the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and for the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
1. The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of FRANCISCA ROSSELLÓ RIGO, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contract.
After reading it, if you agree, you can accept it through a statement or a clear affirmative action, such as checking a box provided for this purpose.
If you do not provide us with your data or do so incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to respond to your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of the services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party other than FRANCISCA ROSSELLÓ RIGO, except under legal obligation.
Data collected by users of the services
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on shared hosting servers, FRANCISCA ROSSELLÓ RIGO is not responsible for non-compliance by the user with the RGPD.
Data retention in compliance with the LSSI
FRANCISCA ROSSELLÓ RIGO informs that, as a provider of